Well tonight is our last class and I just wanted to write a blog to reflect on my first class of my graduate career. I just spent about 30 minutes adding all of the great links and websites that Dave has given us to my favorites. I know that they were all on Blackboard but then I realized that class is going to remove itself and I did NOT want to lose all of those great resources.
In looking back I think my favorite technology learning tool was Wordle. I just showed a high school freshman the edu.glogster website because she said she was tired of making posters. She got really excited about it and wrote it down and said she was going to ask her teacher if she could use it for her next project. That was exciting.
I can't stress enough how happy I am that this was the first class that I took at SNHU. It was very laid back and the environment was very friendly and open to discussions. I love all of that inside information that Dave would give us about the industry and all that jazz.
One more thing: blogging. I would have never thought of myself as a blogger but I actually really enjoyed it. I see myself maybe eventually starting my own blog; maybe about my volleyball season or teaching. Who knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment