Ok so I am finishing up my Webquest which is due on Wednesday. I have to say that this Wix site is really amazing. There are so many different options and possibilities. The templates are so creative and dynamic. I feel a little dorky saying this but I actually enjoyed putting together my webquest - for the most part.
Getting started was definitely frustrating and it took me A LOT of time to actually get the hang of what I was doing. I must say that Wix is pretty user-friendly and easy to understand after making a few mistakes here and there.
One thing is really getting on my nerves though. For the "resources" and "evaluation" pages I have set up the link between the menu and the pages about 5 times and every time I preview it it doesn't work!!!!! I don't know if you are only allowed a certain amount of links in the free version or what. Is anyone else having this issue?
Hopefully I can get this issue worked out before Wednesday. Other than that I am really in awe of the possibilities this assignment has showen me. I really see the future of education heading in a direction such as this. I think this would be a great assignment for students anywhere from grages 6-12. It will make the project something the students can relate to and in the end they will have something so concrete: their own web page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment